Design World E-Newsletter
Dorner is Transforming Conveyor Automation by providing cutting edge solutions with best in class support.
Sanitary Conveyors for Easy Cleaning, Less Downtime
Dorner’s AquaGard 7350 Conveyors are designed and manufactured to food equipment standards with FDA approved materials and components.
- Rugged and Durable Design
- 304 Stainless Steel frame features open design with minimal horizontal surfaces
- Designed for wipe down and low pressure wash-down with non-caustic chemicals
- V-guided belt tracking on belted models
- Tip-up tails for access inside the conveyor for cleaning and maintenance
- Safest chain in the industry with chain openings less than 4 mm even on curves
- Unique chain design virtually eliminates friction providing capacity for up to 4 curves on a single conveyor
Low Profile, High Performance Precision Conveyors
Features and Benefits
- Reverse v-guide provides positive tracking along entire length of conveyor
- Positively driven belt ensures belt does not slip and allows for higher load capacity
- 1″ width with tip up tail to allow for easy belt removal
- 23 unique gearbox interfaces with support for 158+ motors
- Additional widths and guiding options
SmartFlex Helix Conveyors
Benefits of SmartFlex Helix Conveyors:
- Unique, flexible design provides greater flexibility in layout
- Infeed and outfeed may be positioned at any height or angle
- Custom infeed and outfeed lengths allow the conveyor to extend beyond spiral, reducing the number of conveyors required
- Small foot print maximizes valuable floor space
- Patented side roller chain reduces corner friction allowing for faster speeds and smooth product handling
- Applications include accumulation, buffering, cooling product between processes or machines, and more!
Solve Challenges with Engineered Solutions
Select the Right Conveyor with Dorner’s Product Selector
The new Product Selector is available on all of Dorner Tools (D-Tools) conveyor productivity applications, including its 2D and 3D CAD libraries, DConfig and Dpricer. This new feature is designed to help people select the best conveyor system for their application, and can be accessed by visiting www.dornerconveyors.com.
The Product Selector works by having people check off features and benefits that are important to them in their conveyor system relative to the application they’re specifying for.