Welcome to the Dorner Mfg. Corp.
Dorner solves industrial, packaging, and sanitary conveyor automation needs. Founded in 1966 and based in Hartland, Wisconsin, Dorner is a privately held World Leader in the design, applications, manufacturing, and integration of conveyor systems. Companies from over 1,200 different industries worldwide turn to Dorner to achieve improved efficiency, productivity, and a positive ROI.
The Dorner Advantage is….
- our commitment to our employees creates a team that is passionately dedicated to our customers.
- having an application and support team that has decades of experience in creating smart application solutions.
- the broadest range of unit handling conveyors in the world, moving everything from machined parts to raw food products.
- a lean manufacturing process that builds every conveyor to order and still delivers faster than anyone in the industry.
- experienced service technicians that assist with customer installations and the optimization of their conveying investments.
- a drive for quality throughout our process backed by an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Our employees, our products and our commitment to customers contribute to Dorner Manufacturing as being a World Leader in industrial conveyor systems.
With locations worldwide, we are a global company with localized support.
In 2000, Dorner Mfg. Corp. Built a state of the art 165,000 square foot manufacturing facility and corporate office in Hartland, WI. Dorner is committed to community stewardship, and demonstrates that with generous charitable contributions in support of local institutions and events.
Our facility is easy to get to; located off of Hwy 83; it is easily accessible from both Hwy 16 and I-94. We offer free ample parking for employees.
Hartland draws from the Hartland-Lakeside School District and boasts of Hartland’s highly acclaimed Arrowhead High School District. There are many established retail, businesses and services located in Hartland. Located in Waukesha County, there are many parks, lakes, hiking and camping amenities, plus more, making it a wonderful place to live, work and play!