We are currently working on putting the final touches on our brand new packaging loop. Stay tuned for the next Booth Preview where you can see photos and learn about this exciting new display.
This week we are going to introduce you to our 2200 LPZ Conveyor and the SmartPace / AquaGard 7100 Loop.
2200 Series LPZ Conveyor
The 2200 Series Belted LPZ conveyor is part of our 2200 Series redesign. The new 2200 Series Belted conveyors are stronger, faster and more flexible. Features and Benefits of the 2200 Series LPZ include :
- Low Profile Z-Frame
- Easily fits under machinery
- Lower cost and sleeker than 3200 LPZ and other options on the market
- Cleated and flat belt options available
- Fixed angle modules
- Horizontal to incline, nose-over and Z-frame configurations
SmartPace/ AquaGard 7100 Series
The SmartPace is a dynamic pacing conveyor that takes randomly spaced products and paces them into even spacing.
- Completely non-contact, no guides diverts or plows
- Create even spaced product or alternating batches of product
- Merge multiple lines together without product stops or gates
AquaGard 7100 Series
Dorner’s AquaGard 7100 Series Stainless Steel Flexible Chain Conveyor can twist and turn into the tightest of spaces. The flexibility is ideal for product routing in wipe down sanitary applications in the food, packaging and pharmaceutical industries.
Features and benefits of the AquaGard 7100 Series include :
- Sleek frame design with long conveyor runs
- Fast belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute
- Superior product transfers
- FDA approved plastics and stainless steel
- 600-pound load capacity
- Incline/decline modules up to 30 degrees
- Low friction, friction insert, and roller top chain options
Still need to register? Enter Dorner’s Comp Code: on the registration page, or CLICK HERE.
If you’re already registered, add Dorner to your show schedule by visiting our online booth.